1910 – A.E. McKenzie Company Building, Brandon, Manitoba

Architect: Thomas Sinclair

brandon-mckenzie_building_lge

This six storey reinforced concrete and brick office and warehouse was designed in 1910 by Thomas Sinclair, a prominent Brandon architect, and constructed for $100,000 by the Brandon Construction Company under the supervision of Thomas Harrington. The utilitarian building has decorative highlights such as voluted shield capitals, which support the second-storey cornice.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com