1910 – Courthouse, Kenora, Ontario

Architect: Frank R. Heakes

courthouse_lge

courthouse2_lge

Solid local and regional courthouse in an institutionalised version of Edwardian. Not particularly interesting if not for the unusual central tower. Designed by Frank Heakes, who was chief architect for the Ontario Department of Public Works.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com