1911 – Land Registry Building, Kenora, Ontario

Architect: Frank R. Heakes

house_lge

Built as the Land Registry Building and used as such until 1964 when the province constructed a new building. It was designed by Frank Heakes, who was chief architect for the Ontario Department of Public Works, who also designed the Courthouse across the street. During the period 1964-1986 it was used as a museum, until the new museum was completed. Currently vacant.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com