Architect: Clough William-Ellis
Designed by the architect Clough William-Ellis for the local landowner, this group of seven two-storey houses around three sides of a square is firmly in the arts and crafts movement. The original houses were built in 1912, and these were joined in 1925 by five more houses in a similar style. The later houses were designed by Frederick MacManus. Clough William-Ellis also designed a schoolhouse and church in 1915 at the nearby Giant’s Causeway on a spectacular cliff-top site.