Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1917 – St. Alban’s Cathedral, Kenora, Ontario

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Arthur J. Wills

anglican2_lge

anglican3_lgeanglican_lge

A small Anglican Cathedral, the head of the Diocese of Keewatin, with a fine but short tower and spire. Built to replace a previous cathedral of 1892 by Winnipeg architect Charles H. Wheeler, which burned down in 1917.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1910 – Kenricia Hotel, Kenora, Ontario

Architect: Frank Newell Now slightly down-at-heel, this once fine hotel is on Kenora's Main Street and overlooks the lake. The...

Close