Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1919 – First Lutheran Church, Fargo, North Dakota

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest41Email this to someone
Architect: Magney & Tussler

lutheran_church_lge

lutheran_church2_lge

A fine church in an English Gothic Revival, the First Luthern Church was was built in 1919 by Minneapolis firm Magney & Tussler. Eschewing the more traditional stone, this church has magnificent brickwork which is crisply detailed with distinctive colouring.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest41Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of North Dakota
1915 – Grand Lodge of the AOUW, Fargo, North Dakota

Architect: Haxby & Gillespie Originally built for the Grand Lodge of the Ancient Order of United Workmen, this building is now known as Federal Square. A fine classical revival building,...

Close