Architect: Paul Belau and Carlos Maruri
Formerly the Presidential Palace of dictator Fulgencio Batista. It was built at 1920 to the plans of Paul Belau and Carlos Maruri. A good amount of the internal decoration job was provided by Tiffany, New York. It presently shows documents, photos and objects about Cuban struggle against colonial rule and with special attention to the Revolution.