Architect: Hutchison & Wood
The original Victoria Jubilee Hall was designed by Robert Findlay and erected in 1898. That building was razed by fire in 1924. The present-day version was designed by architects Hutchison and Wood and was built immediately after the fire. Built of sandstone lined with Indiana freestone, the three-storey building’s design reflects the same Tudor influence seen in that of Westmount City Hall.