1926 – Winthrop Arcade, Cork

Architect: Chillingworth & Levie

arcade_lge

arcade_lge

One of Munster’s oldest covered shopping arcades, Winthrop Arcade, built in 1926, has a distinctive mock Tudor façade. The original polished brass shop fronts with stained mahogany doors remain intact and the arcade is now finished with a new cream limestone floor.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com