Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1926 – Winthrop Arcade, Cork

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Chillingworth & Levie

arcade_lge

arcade_lge

One of Munster’s oldest covered shopping arcades, Winthrop Arcade, built in 1926, has a distinctive mock Tudor façade. The original polished brass shop fronts with stained mahogany doors remain intact and the arcade is now finished with a new cream limestone floor.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1871 – 72 South Mall, Cork

Architect: Richard Brash End-of-terrace three-bay four-storey Georgian house from around 1770; that was remodelled and refronted in an Italian-Romanesque style...

Close