1927 – No. 51 – 54 St. Patrick’s Street, Cork
Ornate large former department store building now divided into smaller retail units. The upper storeys look neglected and the whole building has a forlorn air. The property was Grant’s department store before being acquired by Green Property in the 1970s. Previous to this, it was a Liptons store. Though now altered to the ground floor, the upper levels of the building are of a distinctive architectural form and design.