Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1992 – The 250, Toronto, Ontario

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Architect: Zeidler Partnership Architects / Crang & Boake

the_250_lge

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1957 – 170 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario

Architects: WZMH Architects / Oslen Worland A 1950's-era, 12-storey office building that was demolished back to its original structure for...

Close