Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1992 – Apparition Chapel, Knock, Mayo

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: A & D Wejchert

apparitionchapel_lge

The Apparition Chapel is designed to seat 150 people and to house the tableau depicting the apparition of Our Lady at Knock on 21st August 1879.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Mayo
1989 – Reconciliation Chapel, Knock, Co. Mayo

Architect: de Blacam & Meagher The Chapel of Reconciliation was the award winning entry of an architectural competition held in the autumn of 1989. The client's brief required "that the...

Close