1992 – Apparition Chapel, Knock, Mayo

Architect: A & D Wejchert


The Apparition Chapel is designed to seat 150 people and to house the tableau depicting the apparition of Our Lady at Knock on 21st August 1879.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com