Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

18th C – Bank of Ireland, Upper English St., Armagh, Co. Armagh

bankofireland_lge

A recently refurbished house typical of many built in this area of the city centre by successive Archbishops improving the city. Originally a townhouse, and later a hotel, this has been converted to a bank branch as Bank of Ireland have moved out of their former premises in the fine Georgian Dobbin House.

    Read previous post:
    1834 – County Museum, Armagh, Co. Armagh

    Architect: William Murray Now housing the County Museum, this small pedimented building with twin entrances on either side was originally...

    Close