1827 – Beresford Row, The Mall, Armagh, Co. Armagh



A fine stone terrace overlooking the leafy Mall which was once the fashionable centre of Armagh. In the centre of a longer terrace, these two houses feature a novel approach to entry to their mews to the rear: a combined series of arches includes the fanlights of the two houses and the central entryway. This unusual feature has been reproduced in a pair of later houses further along the Mall.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com