Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1842 – Central Infants Model School, Marlborough Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Jacob Owen

model_school_lge

Small classical pavilion built between the two more substantial buildings of the Department of Education – the former Tyrone House and its later duplicate. Destroyed by fire in 1982 and later rebuilt.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
US embassy in Dublin to relocate

The US embassy has confirmed that a move from its current location in Ballsbridge is under consideration. However a spokeswoman...

Close