Simple single cell church set on a hillside with a plain rendered finish, heavily remodelled in 1910-11 by William A. Scott. The concrete and bell tower of 1919 by Scott is its focal point. With its white finish, the tower has an air of a Spanish mission in New Mexico, while its simple and sharp detailing suggest later trends in architecture. The interior is very simple with a small organ loft over the entrance and a fine timber roof structure. The chancel, alter and 3-light window all date from a renovation of around 1910 – the deisgn again by William A. Scott, and the stained glass by Alfred Child.