Simple Church of Ireland by the Board of First Fruits with a tall slender tower and long nave. The tower is all that remains of the 1670 church erected by Bishop Leslie, with the nave rebuilt in 1763. The body of the church contains simple pointed windows with stained glass to the designs of Sir John Leslie. These had to be later modified after the congregation objected to the nudity depicted. The polygonal chancel and vestry are additions of 1888, perhaps to designs of W.H. Lynn who was working on the nearby castle at this time.