Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

Seward, Edwin

Edwin Seward trained in Yeovil and came to Cardiff as an assistant to G.E. Robinson. By 1875 he was a member of the firm James, Seward & Thomas that went on to build some of Cardiff’s most notable public buildings in the late 19th century. These included the Free Library in the Hayes (1880-82), the vast Coal and Shipping Exchange (1884-88) in Mount Stuart Square and a couple of the shopping arcades in the city centre.