Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1891 – Former Bank, Bantry, Co. Cork

Architect: W.H. Hill

Former branch of the Provincial Bank, later merged into Allied Irish Banks.

Read previous post:
1828 – St. Brendan the Navigator, Church of Ireland, Bantry, Co. Cork

Architect: Henry Edward Kendall Fine Regency Gothic church designed by English architect Henry Edward Kendall. Described by Samuel Lewis, in...

Close