Architect: John Harrison Wilson
Tucked away in a corner of the St Davnet’s Hospital grounds is the former Bone Hospital. Built overlooking the town, the building features large canopied terraces for the patients to be pushed out onto to take the sun. The building is largely intact and in good order, with its original glazing pattern and a fine central doorway in the main block. The verandahs were added around 1917 by John Harrison Wilson, a local engineer.