1897 – Former Library, Fr. Mathew Hall, Athlone, Co. Westmeath
The old library, which was in Fr. Mathew Hall since the 1950s, has now been vacated and Keith Williams Architects have done a feasibility study for its future use as an art gallery. The building also served as the town hall from 1912 until 1952. It has attractive large fanlights divided into small square panels over the two main doorways.