Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
June 6, 2009

Darley, Hugh (1701-1771)

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Another member of the Darley family who owned the Ardbraccan and Golden Hill quarries, Hugh Darley was also associated with Trinity College. He was the architect of the Dining Hall and supervised the building of the West Front by Theodore Jacobsen. He was also responsible for the fine St Peter’s Church in Drogheda of 1749.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone