Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
June 6, 2009

Bowden, John (d. 1822)

Served his apprenticeship with Richard Morrison after studying at the Dublin Society Schools, Bowden was architect to the Board of First Fruits of the Church of Ireland from 1813 to 1821. He designed many churches and courthouses around the country including St Stephen’s Church of Ireland in Mount Street Dublin. St Stephen’s was completed by his student Joseph Welland after his death.

Leave a Reply