John J. Robinson
Initially studied for the Ministry before turning to architecture and being apprenticed to George O’Connor. He worked in London with Leonard Stokes until returning to Dublin in 1913. Entered into partnership with R. C. Keefe, forming the practice Donnelly, Moore, Keefe and Robinson, which became Robinson & Keefe in 1922. Initially specialising in church architecture, in 1932 he was appointed architect for the Eucharistic Congress and received an Honorary Master’s Degree for his services. President of the RIAI (1939) and elected Fellow of both the RIA1 and the RJBA.