Meagher, John (b.1947)
John Meagher studied at the Dublin Institute of Technology School of Architecture (1966-71) and at Helsinki University of Technology School of Architecture (1971-2). Worked in Dublin, Germany and the USA before establishing de Blacam and Meagher Architects in 1976 with Shane de Blacam. President of the AAI in 1977. Served in various roles on the boards of ROSC (1975-83), the Municipal Gallery of Modern Art (1985-90), the Dublin Graphic Studio (1989-92), the Irish Museum of Modern Art (1989-95) and the Black Church Print Studio (1994-).