1875 – Lodge, Castle Leslie, Glaslough, Co. Monaghan

Architect: Charles Lanyon


At the entrance to the Leslie Demense from the village, this substantial stone building has been used as a hotel, and is now part of the family’s equestrian centre. Presumably was built as a Dower House for the estate.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com