Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1850 – New Stables, Dartrey, Co. Monaghan

Architect: William Burn

anketell

The Dartrey New Stables are a purpose built stable block with enclosed cobble yard from the early nineteenth century to designs of William Burn who designed the now demolished Dartrey House. These stables which are five sides of an octagon were restored in the recent past but have again fallen into disrepair.