Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1893 – Pavilion, Maria Luisa Park, Seville, Spain

Most of the grounds that form Maria Luisa Park, were formerly the gardens of the Palace of San Telmo, and were donated in 1893 for use as a public park. Starting in 1911, Jean-Claude Nicolas Forestier rearranged the gardens into their present shapes. In 1914 the architect Aníbal Gonzalez began construction for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, which was held partly within the park.