1828 – St. Brendan the Navigator, Church of Ireland, Bantry, Co. Cork

Architect: Henry Edward Kendall

0156

Fine Regency Gothic church designed by English architect Henry Edward Kendall. Described by Samuel Lewis, in A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), as ‘a neat edifice in the early English style, with a lofty tower’.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com