Large complex of building facing a small lake, started in 1859 although a convent had been in operation on this site for some years before. This complex was finally completed in 1959 when the concert hall was finished.
Most of the buildings are finished with the same stone finish although the centre range (in use as a school) has a rendered finish. There is also some brick buildings and a church with the same stone finish on the site. The convent also converted the former Ulster Canal Stores for use as a sports hall.