19th C. – Câmara Municipal, Faro, Portugal

cityhall_lge

Faro was recognized as a town by the kinf Afonso III in 1266 and it was by then that the first “town hall” was built. During the 19th century, it was extended into many adjacent houses. Restored in 1945 by architect Jorge Oliveira.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com