Uinseann MacEoin (1920-2007)

Uinseann MacEoin joined Michael Scott’s firm in 1945, after graduating from UCD School of Architecture in that year, where he remained for three years, working on many projects active at that time. He was later involved with the journal Irish Architect and Contractor which he edited for a time as well as producing articles including two on Bus├íras. He was also a defender of the building during the controversy about its completion. He has remained connected to various journals including Build and Plan Magazine of which he was founder and editor.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com