Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1836 – Ulster Canal Stores, Monaghan, Co. Monaghan



Former stores for the now defunct Ulster Canal. Originally fronted by a small harbour and alongside a humpbacked bridge over the canal which provided access to the first floor stores, the building has been renovated for a sports hall for the neaby St Louis Convent.

Read previous post:
1829 – Courthouse, Monaghan, Co. Monaghan

Architect: Joseph Welland The Courthouse was probably designed by Joseph Welland and cost around £10,000. A fine building constructed from...