Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1911 – Walter Scott building, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Storey & Van Egmond

0021

Constructed by the Moose Jaw Times Herald the building was the largest commercial office building in the province at the time of its completion in 1912. In keeping with the Chicago style, the building displays a tripartite exterior organization with a stone-faced base along the street fa├žade, a brick-faced shaft, and the top floor offset by masonry panels, belt course and projecting cornice with neo-classical dentils.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
LiD Architecture wins Dublin Parlour Competition

Dublin City Council and Point Village Limited are delighted to announce that the winner of Dublin's Parlour Design Competition is...

Close