1450 – St. Mary’s Community House, Howth, Co. Dublin

ruin_lge

ruin_window_detail_lge

The nearby church of St Mary was collegiate and it was here that the community lived. In poor repair for many years, the building has some fine details including the window illustrated. Recently renovated with a modern intervention and turned into a residental property.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com