1714 – St George’s Church Tower, Hill Street, Dublin


All that remains of St George’s Church, built in 1714, demolished in 1894.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com