1734 – Barlow House, Drogheda, Co. Louth

Architect: Richard Cassels or Francis Bindon

house_lge

A fine mid eighteenth century built by Alderman James Barlow. With five bays on three floors and a basement, it is a substantial Georgian residence. It has a fine pedimented Gibbsian doorcase with the central window above decorated with a segmental pediment. The building has been attributed to both Richard Cassels and Francis Bindon.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com