Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1750 – No.6 South Leinster Street, Dublin


A Georgian house from around 1750, this building now contains offices. Maintained in good condition, the interior has a fine staircase and entrance hall.

Read previous post:
1978 – Clanwilliam Court, Mount Street, Dublin

Architect: Austin Murray One of the schemes that kick-started the wholesale destruction of Lower Mount Street, Clanwilliam Court is very...