1760 – D.E. Williams House, Patrick Street, Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Architect: George Ross


Built of coursed limestone and set back from the street, this house stands out from the predominantly rendered street elevations. Impressive in its distinctive mid eighteenth-century design, the house was formerly the head office for the Williams Distillery and has been named in honour of D. E. Williams, the general manager.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com