Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1770 – St. Iberius Church, Wexford

Architect: John Roberts

wexford-iberius4_lge

wexford-iberius_lgewexford-iberius_lgewexford-iberius_lge

The fine interior is late Georgian, while the front on the Main Street is more stark and subdued, with a central tower breaking free of the facade to an unusual turret spire.

    Read previous post:
    1938 – Former Classic Cinema, Terenure, Dublin

    Former cinema, now like many in the suburbs, used as a commercial premises. The building along with a smaller light...

    Close