Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1776 – Harcourt Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge3_doorway_lge

Named after Lord Simon Harcourt, the former Lord Lieutenant of Ireland from 1772-76. A fine Georgian street that is largely intact, Harcourt Street leads away from St. Stephen’s Green. The details of Dublin’s Georgian doorways vary greatly from street to street and even from doorway to doorway within the same street.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone