Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1786 – Tullamore Town Hall, Co. Offaly

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

tullamore_town_council_lge

Originally known as Acres Hall after the developer or building speculator Thomas Acres, this fine house is now home to Tullamore Urban Council. This is a beautifully proportioned house, well maintained.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1835 – Courthouse, Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Architect: John B. Keane Burnt out in 1922, the Courthouse was rebuilt and also re-modelled in 1925 with the addition...

Close