Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1788 – Dodder Bridge, Ringsend, Dublin


Fine stone single span bridge linking the village of Ringsend to the city centre, by an unknown architect.

Read previous post:
1879 – St Matthew’s Royal Chapel, Irishtown, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller Originally erected for the city Corporation in 1704-06, the tower was later added in 1713. The church...