1806 – St Elisabeth Kirche, Nuremberg, Bavaria

st_elisabeth_kirche_lge

A small classical church with large drum and dome, formerly the private chapel of the Teutonic Order Hospice. The building may have been better looking if the drum had been centrally sited. Sited as it is to the front of the building, it appears overscaled in comparison to the classical portico beneath.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com