Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1807 – St Mary’s Church of Ireland, Drogheda, Co. Louth

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

st_marys_cofi_lge

A simple First Fruits church from 1807, with a three bay nave with pointed windows with Y tracery. It has a rectangular sanctuary at the eastern end. The tower is of three stages and has pinnacles and crenellations all capped with a slender spire.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1796 – The Corn Exchange, Drogheda, Co. Louth

Architect: Francis Johnston Originally designed by Francis Johnston who lived in Drogheda from 1786 to 1793 while working on a...

Close