1813 – St. George’s Church of Ireland, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
Detached early Gothic Revival Church of Ireland church, built in 1813, on a T-shaped plan comprising of three-bay nave transversed at third bay by single-bay transepts to east. In 1833 the church was burned and it later rebuilt. At this time, W. Gillespie added the gallery & staircase.
Photographic Copyright 2006 Gerry Byrne