1814 – Bailey Lighthouse, Howth, Co. Dublin

bailey_lighthouse_lge

1053039

Fine lighthouse on a rocky promontory marking the northernmost point of Dublin bay. A two-stage ashlar granite lighthouse with metal-framed glazed lantern, attached to five-bay three-storey block to north-west. Single- and two-storey coastguard buildings to site. Lighthouse automated 1996.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com