1820 – Former Church, Howth, Co. Dublin

courthouse_lge

courthouse_detail_lge

Fine stone 19th century church now in alternative use, with large roundheaded window centred on symetrical main facade.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com